Our ski mountaineering jacket, the result of years of experience in field tests with the best athletes. Thanks to its construction it is very versatile, perfect for both advanced ski mountaineers and ski touring. It offers warmth and maximum protection from wind on the front and ensures maximum breathability on the back.
The hybrid structure allows the jacket to be used in a variety of weather conditions. It’s perfect when climbing, when there’s a bit of wind on the ridge and when descending. Windproof fabric with DWR treatment that helps repel water and snow on the front, upper arms and upper back. Made with Polartec® Alpha® 60 g insulation on the front. The back, hood and lower part of the sleeves are made with a breathable and durable thermal fabric.
- Shaped hood with elastic trim.
- YKK® Vislon® front zip for faster opening.
- Two front pockets with YKK® Vislon® zips.
- Internal pockets in stretch mesh.
- Logo elastic at sleeve ends and bottom of jacket.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight:430 gr