At Karpos, we learned from the very beginning to listen and embrace the advice that mountaineers brought back to us from their experiences in the mountains and on the most difficult walls in the world.
While everyone provided their own feedback, they all shared three requests: lightness, protection, packability. Our research and development department has worked on these three aspects for years, culminating in the Vinson Evo Jacket. The jacket is made with hybrid construction; the K-Dry fabric ensures waterproofness equal to a 20,000 mm water column and 70,000 g/m2/24h breathability, while Thermo Fleece panels on the hood, on the cuffs and inside the sleeve ends, and on the back inside provide comfort and warmth.
Warmth is ensured primarily by the PrimaLoft® Silver Active insulation — 100 grams on the sleeves and hood and 130 grams on the rest of the garment.
A comprehensive set of technical features in just 650 grams of jacket, which can be quickly stashed in your backpack when not in use, thanks to its compactibility.
- Seam sealed hood and upper part of garment.
- Hood finished with elastic trim, shaped visor with reinforcement, internal hood lining, and adjustable drawcord on back.
- Front YKK® Vislon® zip and flap underneath zip with fabric to protect chin.
- Two front zippered pockets.
- Inside sleeve cuff in thermal fabric.
- Adjustable drawcord at bottom of garment.
- One inside zippered pocket.
- One inside mesh pocket for skins.
- Inside hood and inside back made of thermal fabric.